Welcome to the
Woodland Pond Lakefront Association (WPLA)
The center point and perhaps the most important amenity of the Woodland Pond neighborhood is the beautiful lake. The lake is private and can be enjoyed by all members for boating, sailing, canoeing, fishing and similar recreational uses.
The Woodland Pond Lakefront Association Board of Directors is comprised of neighborhood volunteers, elected by the WPLA membership, who are charged with overseeing the membership, maintenance, sustainability, finances and use of the lake.
We hope that you will take the time to become a member of the Lakefront Association and enjoy all the lake has to offer.
Craig Lester, President WPLA Board of Directors
Below is some additional information and rules on the use of the Lake.
- Please note that the WPLA is a separate Association from the Woodland Pond Homeowner's Association with separate dues, bylaws and regulations.
- Access and use of the lake is for WPLA members and their immediate families. A WPLA member must accompany all guests while on the lake.
- All boats on the lake must have the current year decals, regardless of type. Any boater without a decal on their boat will be asked to leave the lake.
- Gasoline motors are not permitted to be used on the lake, and boats must be 18 feet or less and propelled with manual or electric power. Only boats owned by WPLA members are permitted on the lake.
- The WPLA Board of Directors Architectural Control Committee shall approve architectural structures such as docks, piers, bulkheads, etc. Contact the WPLA Architectural Review Committee (George Reiber, firstname.lastname@example.org) for approval of your plans/improvements.
- To maintain a healthy fish population and healthy water quality, the WPLA conducts periodic water quality testing.
- The primary focus of the WPLA Board of Directors is to maintain the integrity of the lake and to provide a safe and proper environment for its members' use. Please feel free to contact the Board of Director members to get involved in the Association. We welcome and value your input.